Sewage Treatment plants no matter how good they are designed pose some problems that make whole atmosphere unpleasant. If we observe closely the problems they pose are
- Noise up to 70DBA from blowers
- Unpleasant odor from sludge, aeration tanks
- Foam from aeration tanks
- Maintenance of MLSS levels in aeration tanks
- At least 25% of sewage load to start up
- Chemicals for disinfection
- Excess sludge for disposal
For years our customers have been asking for a technology which can eliminate this issues. Finally we are proud to introduce our answer BIOZOST. A unique technology which e have developed in association with National research teams from different organizations.
- No blowers for aeration
- No MLSS for aeration
- No noise
- No foam
- No excess sludge
All it requires is a completely closed anaerobic tank. Our bacterial culture “BIOZOS” digests the organic pollutants in anaerobic conditions. Then the water is polished and disinfected.
The main advantages of BIOZOST technology are
- Start up even at 5% of load
- Can achieve BOD < 10
- 1/4th of space required compared any other technology
- 1/4th price on civil structures
- Complete automated with minimum human interference.
We have installed BIOZOST based plants at few of our customers site. Satisfied with results and Performance of the technology we are offering it in the open market for the first time. Please talk to our team to know more details of installations.